Monday 3 October 2011

I've been busy!

MEOW!
I haven't been blogging for quite some time, cuz I've been busy! seriously, BUSY. busy doing what u say? u know...


it's just my mommy, looking for my flee..(she tried to bribe me but no im not that low) 
I've tried to escape..


but failed.... obviously...

I surrender...

so that's why, I need to find myself a hiding place... like...


or here,


But,
she found me in this basket...!!! I was SOOO ANGRY!!!

So I tried to disguise myself  as a woman...

but they still know it was me... (i didn't know how they found out it was me..i checked in the mirror earlier and i swear i was fooled by myself) so erm, that's okay...

anyway, I'd like to thank you guys who had commented on my previous post, "DOBOK IS SO ANNOYING" 



thanx to Hannah and Lucy, ArtemisiaFSS (nice to meet you, Fenris, Socks and Scylla too),  Fuzzy Tales(I'm sure I don't wanna be furiends with him),  Bellen (tell them I say hi), The Meezers or Billy (I'm sure he'll be more than please to be your fuurrriend! :) ), Jan's Funny Farm (no next time.. ), The Island Cats (yeah, that's a good idea, I'll jump on his tummy the next time he's here.), Kat (oh thank you.. ), ABBY, FURKIDSMUM(well, hello!) , dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur(whoa, sounds like that Eagle song- Hotel California..erm, thank you but no thanx.. hehe), Team Tabby (I HATE DOBOK..! u 2) & The Crew (sure)

thanx for following too!!!
=D


a flower for new furrrrriends!
I'll come visit all of you, as soon as possible! 
purrrr~

4 comments:

  1. Oh, well, you know the mom's "angel" Annie didn't want to be friends with any other cats, either, so it was...stressful...in the house all the time. LOL.

    You don't look too happy in some of those pictures and we don't blame you at all. Our human is always chasing after us with her camera and it's a pain in our furry butts. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! We like how you dressed up like a woman, Loo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. well, well.. hiding (we would too), clothed as a woman(we wouldn't because we are MAN cats)... we are on your side... fight (but remember it is for your own good). Take care. Darcy and Bingley xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too bad you can't find a really safe hiding place or disguise. Sometimes we just need to get away from the humans.

    Oh, drat, when we tried to publish, we got the illegible word verification. Have you considered turning it off cause a lot of us have a REALLY hard time, even with a magnifying glass.

    ReplyDelete